Valerie A. Shivers
- Owner and Founding Partner
VALERIE A. SHIVERS has concentrated her practice in the areas of estate planning and administration, elder law planning, special needs planning and residential and commercial real estate. She is dedicated to providing creative solutions to the long term legal, financial, and medical care planning needs of senior citizens and their families.
Ms. Shivers is also involved in many professional and social service organizations. She is a member of the Alzheimer’s Association and is an accredited Veterans Affairs Attorney. She is a member of elder section of the New York State Bar Association, and a member of the Nassau County and Suffolk County Bar Associations. Additionally Ms. Shivers serves as a Committee Chair Member for the Nassau County Bar Association Wellness Committee and is on the Board of Directors for the Greater Sayville Chamber of Commerce. She frequently shares her knowledge with community groups and professional organizations.
Ms. Shivers is the host of the radio show “Will You Trust Me” airing every Saturday morning at 11:30am on LI News Radio 103.9 where she discusses the importance of estate planning and asset protection. Ms. Shivers lives in Sayville with her husband and three little boys. She enjoys boating, cooking and all things Disney.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Elder Law Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
Honors and Awards
- Accredited Veterans Affairs Attorney
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Elder Section, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association Wellness Committee, Committee Chair Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Alzheimer’s Association, Member
- Learning to Learn Sector of the North Shore Child & Family Guidance Center, Board Member